Xavier Prelat wrote:
Can someone can tell me if there is any resources about property values
already implemented in current FOP version ??
I've checked http://xml.apache.org/fop/implemented.html
and it gives the list of already implemented objects and properties...

This is trickz. There are a lot of caveats and exceptions when it gets into details.

I explain :  I try tu use the "border-style" property "dotted" (or "dashed")
value in a fo:table-cell and I can't display something else than "none" and
"solid"....

Am I wrong or is this not implemented yet ???
It is not implemented yet for area borders.