Thank you all for the links, they will surely help when I get stucked
again.

This "lingo" thing feeld like slang, something that restrict groups use to
encode meaning in a way outsiders cannot percieve. Reading text stuffed
with it is like talking to my teenager niece: sometimes I cannot understand
a word...
But I must learn to live with it, otherwise when my 7-month old daughter
begins to talk I willl be excluded....

Marcelo Jaccoud Amaral
Petrobrás (http://www.petrobras.com.br)
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
All the good maxims already exist in the world; we just fail to apply them.
--Pascal

                      "Müller, Markus"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        Para:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      dm.de>                   cc:

                                               Assunto:  AW: TMCA

                      27/02/2003 10:23

                      Favor responder a

                      fop-user

Hi,

just a little help for finding acromynms:
http://www.lingo2word.com/lists/acronym_listI.html
But you're right, acronyms don't make it easier to read mails.

MM