Jeremias Maerki wrote:
I got the following error message whe rendering your attached SVG:
[ERROR] svg graphic could not be built: file:/D:/FOP/temp/bugs/BrianLynn/:-1
An I/O error occured while processing the URI '#e:restructuringType/a:restru
> cturingScheme' specified on the element <rect>

After I changed '#e:restructuringType/a:restructuringScheme' to '#e-restructuringType/a-restructuringScheme' the error went away. Don't know why.

I vague remember this was discussed as a bug in Batik, it can't handle colons in fragment identifiers (and a few more general cases). I believe this was recently fixed.

J.Pietschmann