On Monday, August 4, 2003, at 12:15 PM, J.Pietschmann wrote:
Clay Leeds wrote:
I'm having problems getting my Bookmarks to work. I've attempted to follow the instructions here without success:

The syntax has changed for HEAD. Look at the source.

Are you telling me that what's on the web site /extensions.html page is for the re-design (aka HEAD)? That's strange, because the pdfoutput.fo has examples written like this, and they work as described on that page. I copied those examples, but it doesn't work for me.

BTW, apologies, since I neglected to include the FOP version/platform fop-0.20.5/WinXP (although I'll also use this on Linux and Mac OS X). As for "Look at the source." well... hehehe... That doesn't help me much... It would be like telling an English speaker to figure out what Dante meant in his Purgatorio (the original pre-Italian version).
--
Clay Leeds - [EMAIL PROTECTED]