Victor,

On Monday, August 4, 2003, at 04:08 PM, Victor Mote wrote:
Clay Leeds wrote:

The PDF outline items do *not* appear to show up when I process with
xalan.bat. I am using the "binary" download 0.20.5 version. As I
mentioned before, the strange thing (at least I think it's strange) is
that the example/fo/basic/pdfoutput.fo processes normally and creates
bookmarks.

Sorry, I'm even more confused than before. Are you saying that the fox: elements do not even appear in the fo file?

Victor Mote

That is correct. The fox: elements do not appear in the intermediate .fo file I generated with xalan.

--
Clay Leeds - [EMAIL PROTECTED]