On Tuesday 05 August 2003 20:18, Clay Leeds wrote:
> Also, is there a way to make all bookmarks default to "expanded" I've
> tried the following, which, although not "expanded" gives better
> results (although "Totals Section" is still hidden):

Hi,

I recently made a patch to fop-0.20.5 which addresses this problem.
I've added a new attribute "initial-state" (expanded|collapsed) to
fox:outline. It defaults to collapsed to be backwards compatible.

I'll create a new bug report in Bugzilla and submit the patch. However,
since there won't be more releases from the Maintenance branch, you'll
have to apply and compile it yourself.

Regards,
Bernd