Abhi,

Abhijit Junnare wrote:
Is it possible to use javascript inside the XSL that
will be used with FOP.
I need to do some calculations and so I need this. Is
there any other way to do some basic math or some
string manipulation? I know the string functions in
xsl but I am afraid they wont solve my problem.
Any help if appreciated.
Thanks,
Abhi

I've heard that XML (and/or XSLT?) has the capability to do "JavaScript" during processing. However, I've never needed to do this in my calculations. I've done some fairly complicated mathematical calculations using a combination of XSLT and XPath functions. In either case, this is somewhat off-topic for the FOP-user list. You should be able to find more information by searching for "numeric functions in XSL or XPath".

HTH!