Abhijit Junnare wrote:
When I run FOP i get the following error.

[ERROR] At least one of minimum, optimum, or maximum
IPD must be specified on table.

I know thats its the problem with specifying IPD for
the table in the stylesheet. But I dont really
understand what I am missing and where should I
specify Inline-progression-dimension I mean on what
object?

FOP tries to calculate the table width from the column width, which must be specified for FOP to work. If all columns have an absolute width, this is easy. However, if you use the proportional-column-width() function, or if you specify a width which FOP doesn't understand for table columns (like percentages), you'll get the error message above unless you also specify the with of the table itself (which is exaclty the wording of the message). Your options: specify all column widths in absolute units, or specify the table width. The table width can be given as percentage (contrary to column widths), so you can have a table spanning the whold page width by specifying width="100%".

J.Pietschmann