Stan Pinte wrote:

You may want to add the jar containing the junit task in the JUNIT_HOME/lib directory.

Whats the name of the jar containing the junit ant task definition then?

Ive added the junit.jar, there is also a test.jar and a src.jar in my junit directory (no lib sub dir though!)

The junit.present condition in the build.xml file doesnt let you procced without the junit.jar. However, I'm not sure if junit.jar contains the ant task definition.

Chris