junit.jar is sufficient. The jar should be placed in %ANT_HOME%/lib. Use
JUnit 3.8.1 or later to be sure.

The JUnit task is included in Ant's optional.jar but only works if
junit.jar is present in %ANT_HOME%/lib.

Actually, I don't understand why the JUnit suport is recognized but the
test cases don't work.

On 10.12.2003 12:44:08 Chris Bowditch wrote:
> Whats the name of the jar containing the junit ant task definition then?
>
> Ive added the junit.jar, there is also a test.jar and a src.jar in my
> junit directory (no lib sub dir though!)
>
> The junit.present condition in the build.xml file doesnt let you procced
> without the junit.jar. However, I'm not sure if junit.jar contains the
> ant task definition.

Jeremias Maerki