Jeremias Maerki wrote:

Just as an aside: GhostScript correctly renders EPS pictures embedded in
a PDF generated by FOP. That's because GhostScript is a PostScript
interpreter and Acrobat Reader isn't.

On 23.02.2004 17:24:18 A.R. (Tom) Peters wrote:

I have EPS pictures and they get dropped when rendering PDF from FO.

I would also like to add the fact that the EPS images arent "dropped" from the PDF as you put it, but just not displayed by Acrobat reader. They still Print from acrobat reader and therefore still exist in the PDF file.

Chris