Johannes Franz wrote:

> Ok, i created a fo file, with a preprocessor from xml+xsl.
> Now i tried:
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/xml-fop> ./fop.sh protocol.fo -rtf bittebitte.rtf
>
> and get the following error message:
>
> 16.06.2004 18:18:54 org.apache.fop.apps.Fop main
> INFO: 1.0dev
>         at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.render(Driver.java:544)
>         at org.apache.fop.apps.Fop.main(Fop.java:71)
>
> What did i do wrong?

Probably nothing. However, this is the "at their own risk" that I mentioned.
I haven't looked at that code for about six months (it worked then), but you
probably caught it at a (hopefully temporarily) unstable moment. Perhaps one
of the developers active on the trunk can give you a better answer. This
actually looks like a higher-level problem, i.e. I don't think it is even
getting as far as the RTF code.

Victor Mote