Many non-trivial fo files will not work on the
development version, even including several of our own
examples.  It is still very much a work in progress.
We try to fix the issues as we encounter them, and
over time, more and more of them become functional.

Glen

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-fop/src/documentation/content/xdocs/ou