Simon Pepping wrote:
Do you want to pursue these efforts further, or do you
want to make them available to others who might be interested?

I wanted to make my current code available to others, in particular the PatGen port (which unfortunately went missing), in order to avoid unnecessary duplication of work.

This would not exclude making it available on a public web page?
Yes. I'll replace the tarball with another one without the link
parser but including the PatGen code. Unfortunately I detected the
problem only after I uploaded the file and started composing the
message, and I thought I'd leave it for now lest the other work
go unnoticed.

Regarding your items to chew on, would you want these to be part of a
web page for this code?
Why not?

J.Pietschmann