I have a bunch of tables, each with a bunch of rows, each with some
content.  I set keep-with-next="'1'" for each row, expecting it to
page break between tables, which it does. . .

for the most part.  If a single table is longer than one page, rather
than breaking between rows, it breaks in the middle of a row.

Can I keep rows together when possible and break between tables AND
not break in the middle of a row?  Is there some trick to do this?

-Stephen