On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 13:25:44 -0600, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> From all that I have read (and tried myself), you've just hit FOP in its
> weakest spot. The only think I can suggest is to chunk your content such
> that a table never crosses a page boundary.

Thats what I was afraid of.  I really can't chunk my content in any
meaningful way as my input is generated from a dataplace somewhere
else by somebody else.  I suppose I could write some kind of template
to split text data up into lines and make each line a row.  If I use a
monospaced font I can count characters. . .this is not going to be
fun.