Hi.

I have this page with objects, some of them are positioned at strict and exact locations(they are placed in static-content), and one is a flowing object(a table in flow).

Now i try to do a simple thing, just setting the background color of the entire page.

I have only succeeded to color the background of the region-body region, where the flowing table is located.

The static content i have not succeeded to color(static-content is mapped to region-before).

Is there a way to set the background color of the entire page, regardless of whether objects are placed

in static-content or flow?

One more question; the flowing table is often flowing through not only one but a sequence of pages.

The static content is repeated on every page where the table is flowing.

I would like not to repeat that static content, but rather have it rendered only at the first page.

I really appreciate help.

Regards,

Dennis JD Myrén

Developer