On 25.04.2005 16:11:29 Sourabh Patwardhan wrote:
> I have two questions:
> 1. Is it possible to prevent loading of the TTF file into memory every time a
> PDF is rendered? (by doing some sort of caching)
> 2. Is it possible (through any public FOP API) to pass the TTF file only once
> to FOP, so that it is cached in memory?

To both questions: No, unless you try to improve the situation in code.

I'm pretty confident that there is no memory-leak with the TTF files.
You said that the problem happens when there are concurrent requests.
Maybe you could investigate a way to limit the number of concurrent
FOP requests. Just a thought...