Louis,

I beleive it is not implemented in FOP.
Use fo:marker instead for this instead, there are plenty of examples in the list archive and your fop/examples directory, sorry don't have time to dig them up right now.

Cheers,
Roland

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I have a layout such that:

<fo:page-sequence-master master-name="mainSequence">
            <fo:conditional-page-master-reference page-position="first"
master-reference="firstPage"/>
            <fo:conditional-page-master-reference page-position="rest"
master-reference="otherPage"/>
</fo:page-sequence-master>

I need to put a footer on each page that either indicates that it is or is
not the last page of the entire printed document.  Usually, when I have a
repeatable-page-master-reference, I just use code like:

<xsl:choose>
      <xsl:when test="position() = last()">
            END OF ORDER
      </xsl:when>
      <xsl:otherwise>
            CONTINUED ON FOLLOWING PAGE
      </xsl:otherwise>
</xsl:choose>

However, last() seems to be giving me my position within the reference.
For example, say I have two pages, each one is a different layout using
different static contents.  On both pages, last() is equal to position().

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Lou