Hi,

I'm using FOP 0.20.5 embedded in a formatting project, where I have
XML + XSL = FO => PDF. Everything works fine, but I would like to
display a progress bar indicating transformation progress from
XML to XSL-FO (first part) and from XSL-FO to PDF (second part).

I have searched very intensively for a solution, but couldn't find
any way to determine the progress.

Does anyone have an idea on how to approach my problem ?

I thought about modifying the fop source at the point, where the
System.out gets the [INFO] about whats going on, so as to notify
my application thereof. But I haven't found that point yet.
Anyone a suggestion ?

thx for the help
Alex Dima