On 20.07.2005 12:02:47 michella wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> thanks for your help.
>
> I successfully installed Ant and the latest trunk version of Fop. After
> a bit while fo:table-column redesign requirement, I finally got an
> output PDF. Unfortunately, the SVG Images could not be handled
> correctly. I got the following error :
>
> "No ImageReader for this type of image ((some relative path)/svgImage.svg)
> Image not available : (some relative path)/svgImage.svg

Can you try with absolute paths, please? The image loading stuff may not
be working as it should. If that doesn't help can you please post a
small SVG graphic that produces this problem? Maybe there's also
something wrong with the SVG detection. FOP doesn't really check the
filename extension to detect the file format.

Sorry for the trouble, but we're on the bleeding edge here. :-)

I'll try to find some time between session to try to reproduce what
you're experiencing. No promises, though. It's a busy place here.

> Do I have to add any Batik stuff manually (if not automatically
> supplied in the FOP installed version)?

No. You should use the batik.jar in the lib directory.

> Thanks for your (really!) precious help

You're welcome. I hope we can get somewhere. :-)

> Gruss aus Bern ;-)

:-) Greetings from Stuttgart (ApacheCon), normally located in Lucerne.