Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2005 5:07 PM
Subject: Help to convert an XML document to another format

Greetings,

I am not a programmer, so when I encounter the type of problem that I will expose, I am ever so grateful :-)

I have a report per machine and the report can only be saved in XML.

I would like to now convert the report in whatever, HTML, DOC, PDF, spreadsheet etc. The issue is that I need to be able to exploit it.

I have posted the report on my site:

http://www.cisware.co.uk/xmlproblem it’s only 20 K

Anybody could give me a tool to just convert this thing? I am fluent in English/French….

Best wishes,

Jimmy