You must check out the tree from the url with a subversion client to a local sandbox and then you can compile your latest fop.jar... open the url in the browser is not what you want :-)

so take a look at this page : http://xml.apache.org/fop/dev/tools.html

Dirk

Stanislav wrote:

Hi,

i went to http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/ and i don't
know what to download?
I want to download latest source file, compile it (using ant, if i don't
mistaken) and than try to
generate rtf. I'm using stxx and struts to generate pdf (wish to generate rtf),
server is JBoss 4.02
and OS id WINXP SP1.

If you want to send me source code, please send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you very much! :-)

Stanislav

Hi,

Try looking here : http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/repo.html

If you still can't get the latest fop version give us more details such as what you have tried and what operating system you are using.

Good luck,

Patrick Paul

Stanislav wrote:

Hello!

I tried to download latest fop version because i need fo-rtf conversion and i
can't
find where can i
do that :-(((( can anyone help me?

Tnx,