Hi!

> > But then: What is if i have a region-before, region-body and maybe a
> > region-after on one sheet (not a static-context)?!?
>
> I'm sorry, I can't parse this question... Please clarify.

Ok, i want to make a head, a body  and a foot part of my site! So i have to
implement a xsl-region-before, xsl-region-body and xsl-region-after part on
my site! You understand?!?
But i can only implement a <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-before"> or  a
<fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body"> but not both! So what should i do in
that case?!

Best regards,
Matthias

PS: Sorry for my bad english style!