Prakash R wrote:

Is there a way to hide the header/footer for a
particular page within a page-sequence? I just want to
hide the header/footer for a particular page not the
last or any alternate page. I know there are ways to
do that. But is there a way to hide header/footer for
a random page in between?

Thank you.
Prakash

I'm unsure what you mean by "hide"--have the fo:region-body occupy the space allocated for the fo:region-before and fo:region-after areas, or have the fo:region-before and fo:region-after just be blank space, or?

But at any rate, I think what you would like is another fo:page-sequence for the page that you want to have no header and footer. Place it between two other fo:page-sequences with the normal fo:static-content information.

Glen