Your best bet is to use XSLT to go from your source XML to XSL:FO and skip
trying to convert HTML into XSL:FO.

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services

Leon Pu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
11/01/2005 11:08 AM
Please respond to
fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org

fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Convert HTML to PostScript or PDF

My HTML's source is XML, I use Xalan to transform XML to HTML. Is the
result HTML ok for FOP? Or there is other shortcut to generate
PostScript or PDF from XML directly?

Thanks for your reply.

Best regards,
Leon