Von: Jimmy Dixon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 10. November 2005 17:12
An: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: FOP Performance

are you using a PHP wrapper to use FOP programatically with PHP? Like the PEAR
one that is available?

My boss tried to install the xslfo_to_pdf PEAR module on a linux server using
FreeBSD but couldnt manage it. He's upgrading the server to Redhat soon so we
can try and create PDF reports on the fly. I think your problem will almost
certainy be to do with the Java installation and configuration you have on the
server that doesnt work as well. Im no expert on such things but I bet if you
get it to mirror your Java setup on the server that works better you will get
better results.

What sort of quality PDF have you managed to generate? Any chance of attaching
a sample PDF?

Kind Regards.
Jimmy.