Glen Mazza wrote:
| | What happens when you open the PDF file with Adobe Acrobat
| | directly, and not using the browser?
||Are you getting the same
| | result opening the PDF with both IE and Firefox?

acrobat, ie, firefox give me the same result

my problem was that i've in my fo :
<fo:basic-link external-destination="resultats-in.html?q=finstitutiontype:|Service général|&base=institution&from1=rechterm&sf=ftitle">...</fo:basic-link>

and the result of the link was
resultats-in.html?q=finstitutiontype:|Service%20g%e9n%e9ral| whereas I'm
waiting for :
resultats-in.html?q=finstitutiontype:|Service%20g%C3%A9n%C3%A9ral|

I can solve my problem with this :
<fo:basic-link external-destination="http://tourny:8082/mpf/pub-fr/resultats-in.html?q=finstitutiontype:|Service+g%C3%A9n%C3%A9ral|&base=institution&from1=rechterm&sf=ftitle">Service général</fo:basic-link>

but I thought I woudn't have to encode this url in the .fo if the pdf file was already in utf-8

| | If the
| | PDF is being returned from a web app, my suspicion is that a wrong
| | response header value is being sent to the browser.

mypdf is generated by a cocoon application with a fo2pdf serializer, but everything else in the appli is utf-8, that's why I thought the encoding pb could be resoved by fop