Hi Everybody,

I have encountered a problem that doesn't have to be directly related to
FOP but i still hope that someone could help me with this.

Our PDFs that we generate using FOP, will always be shown in an internet
browser because we use FOP in an internet application. The problem that
one of our customers has is, that he doesn't get the PDF but a blank or
black page wich results in crashing his browser. He has installed the
newest version of Adobe Acrobat and uses Sky DSL ( Satelite DSL ).

In hope that someone could help because i have absolutely no idea why
this happens.

Best regards,

Christian