On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 08:28 pm, Mike Trotman wrote:
> There is one other thing to check for - that your printed PDF is not
> being 'scaled to fit', use draft quality etc.
>  - because I forgot once and wasted a lot of time.

Mike, thank you!!!

That was exactly the problem why my PDFs printed in an apparent bigger
font size than the Word sample.

As far as I can tell the print rendering of both Word and FOP trunk
generated PDFs is identical when using the same font, font size,
weight, no kerning, no justification, NO PRINT SCALING, etc....

Manuel