mike wrote:
Hi all,
 I would like to load an external graphic through a parameter value?
Because it does not seem to work for me ;-(
For example, the following produces the error:
  [ERROR] Error while creating area : Error with image URL: $logo_path (No such
file or directory) and no base URL is specified

<snip/>

                                                                <fo:block>
                                                                        <fo:external-graphic
src="$logo_path"/>

I think you will find that you need to use the following instead:

<fo:external-graphic src="{$logo_path}"/>

Chris