Hi all...

I'm having trouble getting parameter values into my templates.
I specify the parameter like this :

<xsl:apply-templates select="profile">
  <xsl:with-param name="customerId" >
       1234567890
   </xsl:with-param>
</xsl:apply-templates>

And I try to read it like this:

<xsl:param name="customerId">unknown</xsl:param>
  <fo:block>
                <xsl:value-of select="$customerId"/>
   </fo:block>
</xsl:template>

But I always get 'unknown'. I've tried not specifying any value, but then the
parameter is empty.

I'm trying to loop through a nodelist and insert each element, and to do that I
need to either keep the context or pass in a parameter specifying the id. But i
havent managed to do either. I've seen lots of examples, and it all looks very
simple, but for some reason these values are not kept.

I'm using trax xsltc transformers, could that have anything to do with it?? (I'm
not getting any parser exceptions).

Does anyone have any idea??

Regards
/Johan