Hi Jeremias,

I was refering to Obj2PDF because this is the only example which shows how
to generate XML and then pass it to the FOP Transformation. XML2PDF works
with a static and already existing xml file. So the whole point was how to
pass a generated xml file to fop without writing it to the file system.
Using the Obj2PDF requires a lot of refactoring in my code but that is the
only option I got I suppose, or am I missing something?

cheers,
Pete

[1]http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xmlgraphics/fop/tags/fop-0_20_5/examples/embedding/java/embedding/ExampleObj2PDF.java?view=markup

> > cheers,
> > Pete
> >

> > > --- Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht ---
> > > Von: Glen Mazza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > An: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
> > > Betreff: Re: How to pass input of xml tranfs. to xslt transf. ?
> > > Datum: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 12:41:24 -0500
> > >
> > > Don't use XSLTInputHandler.  Use JAXP[1] instead.
> > >
> > > Glen
> > >
> > > [1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.20.5/embedding.html#examples

> documents.
> > > The

> but

> File(session.getServletContext().getRealPath("/xml/"),

> > > session.getServletContext().getRealPath("/xml/nbw.xsl");
> > > session.getServletContext().getRealPath("/xml/nbw.xml");

> Jeremias Maerki

GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* + WLAN-Router ab 0,- Euro*
Bis 31.12.2005 einsteigen! Infos unter: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl