On Dec 11, 2005, at 13:17, gerhard oettl wrote:

On Sun, Dec 11, 2005 at 10:54:48AM +0100, gerhard oettl wrote:

[1] i think a lot of page-number-citation objects could do the
trick, but if i can avoid that i would prefere.

I forgot to mention, that my main problem is not to get the
page-numbers but to supress duplicates.

Ouch! Then it seems you're out of luck FTM, as there is absolutely no way to determine at XSLT stage what the value of the page-number- citation will be...

Sorry.

Cheers,

Andreas