In general, when posting, please provide explicit informations

More specifically, please provide those informations:
- What did you do, what did you try to do? (The dialog box provide absolutely
no clues on what you are trying to do!)
- versions used
- Any console messages
- attach the offending file.

Now, the answers

- Things that may cause this: Invalid character in xml file, obviously
- Fix: open file in an editor and see what is the offending caracter. Any plain
text editor is enough for that (as long as it support characters encoding)
- Debug easily .fo: send them in fop and read error messages, they are most of
the time self explanatory.

Le Mardi 20 Décembre 2005 15:19, [EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :
> Can someone explain to me things that may cause this and maybe quick
> solutions to fix them.
>
> Also is there an easy way to debug FO?
>

> (Embedded image moved to file: pic03548.jpg)
>
> Regards,
>
> Tom Maciejewski

> intended solely for the addressees.
> Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited.
> E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
> Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates
> shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.

David Delbecq
Royal Meteorological Institute of Belgium

-
Pingouins dans les champs, hiver méchant