That warning was added between 0.90 and 0.91. It basically says that you
have a block-container whose contents together add up to a height
(=block-progression-dimension) that is bigger than the block-container's
content height. If you don't experience any negative effects on the
layout you can safely ignore this warning. It is simply there to tell
you that there is a little problem in your FO file. It is more important
if you use overflow="hidden" on a block-container. In that case some
content could have been swallowed and this warning helps you detect such
conditions.