On 10.01.2006 16:03:53 Thomas.Schmitt.extern wrote:
> I am doing this in java, extending the keys is already done.
> What I do not understand, is that the second footer is missing and overall
> number of pages is wrong.

Well, without actually seeing what you're doing it's difficult to help
here. If you can post an FO file that you combined from two FO files,
I can have a closer look.

> Why do I have to combine the layout master ? I only would like to append the
> content.

That step is only necessary if you combine documents with different
layout masters. If all your documents use the same, that step can be
ignored.

> The master of the first document should be kept as it is.
> Or maybe I just misunderstood how page numbers are generated.

FOP simply looks up on which page the element with the "id" is located
for the "ref-id" you specified in a page-number-citation. If you have
the referenced FO on the first page it returns page 1. As simple as that.