Cheers,
Roland

Paul Tremblay wrote:

On Sun, Jan 22, 2006 at 10:58:26AM +0100, Dirk Bromberg wrote:
From: Dirk Bromberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 10:58:26 +0100
Subject: Re: no runtime java--how to install

Hi,

yes, you can run java from CD. Like Glen said, you must copy the JRE directory from your java install dir to the CD and if you want to run fop you must call the java.exe direct (relative from your script).

Would you have any idea where the JRE install directory is? I am not
familiar with Windows. I cannot install the JRE directory *anywhere*
because I don't have permission, and it occurred to me to just copy
the JRE on the computers that have them. I sniffed around today on box
at work and couldn't find anything.

thanks

Paul