Hi, Patrick,

FOP can't function without some page-definition information.

Try adding the following template to your XSL file (to tell FOP the page
layout details):

<xsl:template match="/">
  <fo:root xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";>
    <fo:layout-master-set>
      <fo:simple-page-master master-name="only" page-height="11in"
page-width="8.5in" margin-top="1in" margin-bottom="1in" margin-left="1in"
margin-right="1in">
        <fo:region-body region-name="only-body"/>
      </fo:simple-page-master>
    </fo:layout-master-set>
    <fo:page-sequence master-reference="only">
      <fo:flow flow-name="only-body">
        <xsl:apply-templates/>
      </fo:flow>
    </fo:page-sequence>