Hi Fop-Experts,

I have a problem with vertical alignment of tables:

If the conent fits in the first page, I want to use the bottom of a page
for a second table. This table should be placed as low as possible.

if table 1 and 2 fit in first page
#-------------------#
| TABLE 1 RoW 1     |
| TABLE 1 RoW 2     |
| TABLE 1 RoW 3     |
| ....              |
| TABLE 1 RoW n-1   |
| TABLE 1 RoW n     |
| <as much space as>|
| <        possible>|
| TABLE 2 RoW 1     |
| ....              |
| TABLE RoW n-1     |
| TABLE RoW n       |
#-------------------#

If the content doesn't fit into the first page, the second table should
append top aligned to (directly after) table 1.

#-------------------##-------------------#
| TABLE 1 RoW 1     || TABLE 2 RoW 4     |
| TABLE 1 RoW 2     || ...               |
| TABLE 1 RoW 3     || TABLE RoW n-1     |
| ....              || TABLE RoW n       |
| TABLE 1 RoW n-1   ||                   |
| TABLE 1 RoW n     ||                   |
| <no space>        ||                   |
| TABLE 2 RoW 1     ||                   |
| TABLE 2 RoW 2     ||                   |
| TABLE 2 RoW 3     ||                   |

How can I achieve it?

Regards,

Jo