I am having some trouble gettiong an instream svg image into my fop document, and hope that soemone in this formum might help.

I have an xml document, which contains several svg images, as well as other content. Some of the images were created from a template developed through Microsoft Visio. My application then adds some specific marks. The other images are based on a histogram template that I developed manually and, again, my application adds marks. Presently, I can get the histogram images into my document, using:
<fo:instream-foreign-object>
    <svg...

    </svg>
</fo:instream-foreign-object>

However, when I try to do that with the svg images adapted from the MS Visio template, I can produce the pdf report, but I get a bunch of messages - ERRORs with fop-0.20.5 and WARNINGs with fop-0.91. The problem seems to be the microsoft namespace reference.

Feb 18, 2006 1:47:12 PM org.apache.fop.fo.FOTreeBuilder findFOMaker

WARNING: Unknown formatting object http://schemas.microsoft.com/visio/2003/SVGExtensions/^documentProperties

I have attached a copy of the file.

Any thoughts about how to resolve this?