I don't think it's possible to do that in XSL-FO. If you could place the
text to be repeated on the next page in a static-content you could use
marker/retrieve-marker. But since you want this to appear in the first
normal content line on a page together with normal content, I think
you're out of luck. The only thing you can do is use keep-together on
the rows so they don't get broken over multiple pages.