On Mon, Feb 20, 2006 at 12:43:06PM -0500, Tracey Zellmann wrote:

> Thanks. Your example contained a golden nugget of advice. I see that you
> included the svg namespace, as well as using svg:svg. I had only used an
> unqualified svg. I have experimented with that and got some very
> encouraging results.
>
> I did a bunch of XSLT and XPATH work last year, but I am a little rusty. I
> have Michael Kay's XSLT 2.0 book, but no ready reference for XPATH itself.
> I signed up for the Mulberry list yesterday, but it has been silent, other
> than my confirmation.

Strange that no one resonded. I have Kay's first book, and if his
second book is anything like his first, it is not a good book to start
with--or even use except when you really need the exact technical
specifications. It is good for technical specifications and for
getting acquantied with the fine details, but this is all I use it
for.

Paul