Nitin Shrivastava does not appear to be on the list so I put the mail
address in the CC.

In addition to Manuel's reply I want to add something to the question
further down:

If you want to have an image appear in a box of a certain size, use this
pattern:

<fo:external-graphic width="5cm" height="4cm"
content-width="scale-to-fit" content-height="scale-to-fit" src="...."/>