Now this is my last post 'til tuesday next week. I've moved the promised perl
scripts to:

http://krachlattenpaul.homelinux.org/fop/

and they're called docbook.sh (bash wrapper) and
transform_(bookmarks|percentage) and contain the following imworsement:

I was not really wrong when assuming, that RTF does not work correctly and I
was not really right, that docbook transformations to FO are perfect. Docbook's
default rendering of a table encloses it with a fo:block having a non-zero
indent. This makes the tables distance to the left margin look like the
paragraph's. FOP's RTF export does not calculate the left border of the table
right, so the table is not indented, while it's content is. After this essay a
short sample:

1. Heading
    paragraph indented 4 spaces
    here too
    | Table head
    | Table Row

PDF produces the right result, while RTF looks like this:

1. Heading
    paragraph indented 4 spaces
    here too
|    Table head
|    Table Row

So after running the scripts
(docbook.sh->transform_bookmarks.pl->transform_percentage.pl) it will be
rendered in RTF like the following:

1. Heading
    paragraph indented 4 spaces
    here too
|Table head
|Table Row

The table's indenting is lost (left border lays on left margin). Please
somebody do some tests, the scripts are small and easy to understand. On
tuesday I'll move to the dev's list with the suggestions 'bout implementing the
right behaviour.

Have a nice weekend...

"Jetzt Handykosten senken mit klarmobil - 14 Ct./Min.! Hier klicken"
www.klarmobil.de/index.html?pid=73025