If the TTFReader is supposed to be used as an embedded component, it's
best to separate the logic from the command-line interface. System.out
calls would then not be permitted in the logic, only in the command-line
interface. I don't like when things are mixed. I've just had a look at
the code and as far as I can see, all log calls go to the logger, so it
would actually be only a matter of setting up the logging right in your
case. You may not even have to change anything. I did not remember that
the whole thing was so well cleaned-up already.