Jeremias Maerki schrieb:
> On 16.03.2006 00:17:28 Paul Tremblay wrote:
>
>>On Wed, Mar 15, 2006 at 09:22:36AM +0100, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
>>
>>>It's always difficult to estimate if there will be a problem. Trying it
>>>out will help a lot. :-) Anyway, given that the latest code hasn't
>>>received much attention on memory consumption, yet, there's a good
>>>chance that your document might not work. Having a lot of RAM (and an

Hey Jeremias, you're way too pessimistic here, in fact I just tried a
document with 120 pages of text, a TOC at the beginning and a table with
99 512x512 images (~200k each) at the end and it worked without a problem.
I've used JDK1.4 (without jvm tuning) and the result I got after 1:15
min was a 20MB PDF.

So if you are using jpeg as image format and PDF as output format FOP
should handle your document (In any case please report back your result ;-)

--
Christian