The FOP is not able to convert the 3 of 9 barcode font into PDF. PDF gets created but the barcode font does not showup. Has anyone done this before ? Please advise.

Pardha

Pardha Paruchuri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I tried with -enc ansi, it still giving the same message  "Unicode cmap table not present"

"J.Pietschmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Pardha Paruchuri wrote:
> FOP TTF reader is not able to convert the barcode font into XML
> metrics file. It was able to convert other fonts like TIMES and COUR
> etc.,

You probably need to add
-enc ansi
to the command line, see