Jeffrey,

you may want to add

   force-page-count="no-force"

as well to avoid blank pages between invoices, otherwise a page "1" would
always start on an odd page.

Alex.

Alexander  Schwartz
PLUS Finanzservice GmbH
Otto-von-Guericke-Ring 15
65205  Wiesbaden
T.: 06122 - 999 906
F.: 06122 - 999 44906
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Confidentiality: This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the above
named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must
take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone;
please reply to this e-mail and highlight the error.

Security Warning: Please note that this e-mail has been created in the
knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. We
advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us.

Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and its
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.