Elliotte Harold wrote:
I noticed that with the 0.90 FOP I'm losing the white space indentation in elements like this one:
This seems to be a known issue with white-space-treatment="preserve".

Indeed, it is.

I could swear this used to work a few years ago. Anything I can do about it?

Yes, this used to work with 0.20.5. The layout engine has been
completely rewritten, including whitespace handling. There have
been some fixes in this area since 0.91 was released, which are
available from SVN and which will already be included in the upcoming
0.92 beta release. We'll be glad if you would test your file with this
more recent code.

J.Pietschmann